Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The NEW Essential Rewards Explained!

If you're like me you started out with Young Living as sort of a skeptic. I thought-- I will get the Premium Starter Kit because it's a small investment and a good deal. If the oils don't do all the things that I hoped, I can at least use the diffuser as a glorified air freshener. Boy, was I wrong to be doubtful! Young Living not only has amazing oils and products, but they have a very generous rewards program. 

When I signed up I was asked if I wanted to join Essential Rewards. She said if I thought I would be ordering more than 50 PV (point value or $50)  a month regularly I should sign up for their auto ship rewards program. At the time I thought no way! That's a lot of money to commit to every month. 

Once I got my oils and started using them I immediately regretted not signing up for Essential Rewards immediately. Think of all those lost points! :) 

Let me break down what exactly Essential Rewards is and how it works since Young Living has recently changed the program and we are now earning even MORE back plus loyalty gifts as well. :) 




Essential Rewards (ER) is Young Living's Monthly 

Auto Ship Rewards Programs:

  • Fill your cart with the items you want and change it whenever you want until your order processes on the day (at midnight) of your choosing every month. 
  • Reduced shipping and change your shipping day monthly if you like. 



  • Earn Points towards FREE Products (use points earned like cash later!)
    • 1-3 months - earn 10% of your point value back
    • 4-24 months - earn 20% of your point value back
    • 25+ months- earn 25% of your point value back
  • Loyalty Gifts at 3, 6, 9, and a special Loyalty blend at 12 months! See the graphic below for details! 



It's important to mention that each item has a point value that is usually equal to it's cost. For instance if an item is $115 it's point value will likely be 115. Look for the PV column next to the cost column. Some non oil items are not equal to the cost, so always double check! 




Each month if you hit 190PV, 250PV, or 300PV you earn FREE loot! Here is the September 2016 promo as an example. The items will be added automatically to your order if you hit these point values. 




Now, how do you sign up? 


1. You can sign up for the Essential Rewards program immediately when you sign up as a Wholesale Member with Young Living. 

2. You can sign up later after you've become a Wholesale Member either by calling customer care (1.800.371.3515) or signing in to your Young Living Account and clicking on Essential Rewards in the right hand column. 


3. If you signed up as a retail customer and would like to take advantage of all the perks and privileges of becoming a Wholesale Member and enroll in the Essential Rewards Program you can call customer care and they will help you switch your retail account to a wholesale one. (1.800.371.3515)


I hope that you take advantage of all the perks that come with being a Wholesale Member and an Essential Rewards participant. Who doesn't like free stuff and rewards programs these days? 







No comments:

Post a Comment