Monday, August 29, 2016

All About Slique!

Guest Blog by Jessica Phelps: 


Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I have been using oils for almost two years now. I use essential oils everyday for almost anything you can think of. I recently started using some new products from Young Living called Slique. What is Slique? It is a line of products Young Living carries to help with weight management. I have just finished my first week using the Slique Shake and Slique Essence essential oil. Below is my take on the Slique products I have tried so far. 



Slique Shake is a naturally flavored, complete meal replacement shake. It comes in just one flavor, Berry Breeze. It comes in 15 individual pre measure packets. I really like that it comes in their own individual packets, that way you can throw one in your purse on busy days. I have used so many meal replacement shakes and this one is by far my favorite! The chalky taste/texture you get with a lot of shake mixes is not there with Slique. I didn't get creative when it came to preparing my shakes. So far I have mixed it with fat free milk and orange juice (delicious!). You can add oils, fruit, or even veggies in the shake for added flavor and health benefits. The flavor with just milk or orange juice is great and very helpful since I usually prepare it at work where I don't have access to a blender.

For the last week I have been drinking one shake for lunch with a light healthy snack. I have been eating a small breakfast and cut back to one cup of coffee. To be completely honest dinner has been hit or miss on being healthy (I am getting better). As of now I haven't added much exercise besides some walks with the kids  a few times a week. I have not weighed myself since I started Slique, but I can feel a difference already. I have been having issues with bloating and trouble fitting into my pants. After this last week I can visibly see my belly has thinned out and my pants are starting to fit better. The feeling of being bloated went away after a few days. Overall, I feel way more healthy this last week than I have in a long time. I am sure I have lost weight and especially inches around my waist!

The other product I used along side the replacement shake is the Slique Essence an essential oil blend. It comes in a 15ml bottle which is awesome because this is a product you can inhale or drink on a daily basis. The ingredients in Slique Essence are tangerine, grapefruit, spearmint, stevia extract, lemon, and ocotea. The spearmint taste is strong, so if you don't like that you may want to add some other citrus oils. I thought it tasted really good and worked like a detox the first few days. The sweet spearmint taste really helped with my sugar cravings and I noticed I didn't snack as much as I normally do. Both these products along side each other are a great combo and I am really excited to try the other Slique products.



There are so many Slique products offered by Young Living, so also have collections of their Slique products to make it easy to figure out what works well together and how you can use them together to reach your weight loss goals. Below are some of the other Slique products offered by Young Living. 

Slique Citra Slim Features a two-capsule formulation in a convenient dual-serving daily sachet. 



The liquid capsule delivers pomegranate seed oil, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, and Idaho Balsam Fir essential oils. This blend is high in citral, which is a constituent that may increase metabolic activity.*
Three power-packed powder capsules contain a proprietary citrus extract blend, cinnamon powder, bitter orange extract, feungreek seed, ocotea leaf extract, and a customized blend of enzymes and four essential oils: Ocotea, Cassia, Spearmint, and Fennel.
Powder Capsules: Three power-packed powder capsules contain a proprietary citrus extract blend, cinnamon powder, bitter orange extract, feungreek seed, ocotea leaf extract, and a customized blend of enzymes and four essential oils: Ocotea, Cassia, Spearmint, and Fennel.


Slique Snacks to help you stay on track: 







Please let us know your personal testimonials and successes you've had with the Slique products in the comments. 







No comments:

Post a Comment