Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Is In The Air!

 One of my favorite times of year is when Young Living unveils their annual Holiday Catalog. It is full of fun gift ideas, and specials that you can only get this one particular time of year. This year they have introduced a beautiful Spring Catalog too. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on one just yet, but I have had a peek at the digital version. You can check it out here . Not only is the catalog itself gorgeous, there are so many great gift ideas for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or just any day! I love when they take the guess work out of sharing oils with those who are the most important to us.

Here are a few of my favorite items featured:

The Vitality Oils Collection:


This collection comes with 10 (yes, 10!) of our favorite Vitality oils. This is a perfect gift for that foodie in your life or someone who loves added thet extra kick to anything they cook. I can picture it sitting in my spice cabinet or beautifully displayed on my kitchen counter. The oils included are Ginger, Basil, Thyme, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Lime, Oregano, and Cinnamon Bark. Young Living's Vitality Essential Oils are all safe for consumption.

Thieves Cleaning Set:



I think this one is my favorite new item! The Thieves Cleaning Set comes with a 14oz bottle of concentrated Thieves Cleaner, a 15ml bottle of Citrus Fresh, a beautiful 16oz amber glass cleaning bottle, and a Thieves cleaning how-to booklet. Who knew spring cleaning could be so fun? Is it weird that I would love this for Mother's Day? Let's be real, I would take any of these items for Mother's Day.

Men's Grooming Kit:



This is technically a "mens" grooming set, but honestly I think anyone who travels often would appreciate a toiletries bag that keeps everything sorted nicely. The bag also comes with the Shutran Shave Cream.

Ningxia Red Ice Pop Set:



The summer can be brutal here in Sacramento, so my kids and I already enjoy making homemade ice pops. I was really excited when YL introduced this fun set which includes a bottle of Ningxia Red and a silicone ice pop mold. 

I can't wait to try the recipe (below) that they provided to make Ningxia Red Ice Pops.  


What is an item you can't wait to try in the new Spring Catalog?



No comments:

Post a Comment