Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Young Living Promotion

Young Living March Promotion


The Highlights

Spring cleaning is the theme of this cool March Promotion and I have to say I am excited to see some of my go to favorites.  I am going to give you three Spring Cleaning recipes for the essential oils listed, a great video on why you need MultiGreens and my own testimony on Thieves Multipurpose cleaner.

Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils

Some of you may have a goal of getting rid of the toxic chemicals in your home...starting with the items we clean with.  I know it is so disappointing to think that what we clean with can actually be harmful...newsflash if it needs to remain in a locked cabinet and poison control called if ingested then it's may not be great spraying all over your house. Have not fear this promotion will equip you with all you need to clean and not miss those other cleaners again. 

Lemony White! 

For cleaning and disinfecting
Makes 1 quart
2 cups hydrogen peroxide (3% solution)
2 tablespoons lemon juice OR 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
2 cups water
10 drops lemon essential oil

Store in dark or covered bottles

Want more? Check Out Nourishing Joy!

Wonderful & Clean Floor Cleaning 

20 Drops of eucalyptus essential oil
½ cup of vinegar
Bucket of hot water
Mix all together and mop away! 

Crystal Clear Window Cleaner 

1 quart spray bottle
1 Part White Vinegar10-15 drops of Citrus Fresh Essential Oil
Fill rest of bottle with water Shake & Use

MultiGreens! 

We all need more greens and this is just the supplement to deliver. I have been impressed with all of the supplements I use from Young Living and being that I am a supplement junkie I look forward to trying these in March! 
Here is a great short video: MultiGreens By Debra Raybern



Thieves Multi Purpose Cleaner

I cannot say enough about how awesome this cleaner it and the best part...it replaces everything else you have been using to clean your house!  I am a recovering bleach addict..I know its crazy if you know me know, but  I loved that I could really get my tile in my very old bathroom clean.  I have tried every single non-toxic or natural product on the market and never felt satisfied with the cleaning power..until Thieves.   I will not stop talking about this amazing product and if you want to try it for your self not only can you get it for free with your order this month but because its so concentrated you wont even need to reorder it for months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment