Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter Survival


Winter Skin Survival...With Young Living 

I love the winter, I really do, the rain and going to see the snow in the mountains. It's a nice change from the high summer temperatures, but my poor skin can really take a beating. Which is why I love supporting my healthy skin with Young Living, and you will too with these easy and cost effective recipes.

Supple Scalp Mask:

I wear black...often and my winter scalp makes this difficult, so to keep my scalp beautiful I use this mask recipe once a month.

What you need:
Vitamin E
Coconut oil
Rosemary essential oil
Geranium essential oil
Lavender essential oil

Mix 1/4 cup coconut oil
1 Tbsp vitamin E oil (or grape seed oil)
3 drops Rosemary
2 drops Geranium
2 drops Lavender

Message into scalp and wear overnight and wash out in the morning or keep on as long as possible.

Lovely Lip Scrub:

Not only does the amazing Young Living Lip balm keep my lips soft but this easy lip scrub does the trick as well! 

What you need:
white sugar
almond oil
Peppermint essential oil

Mix 2 Tbsp white sugar with 1 Tbsp of almond oil and 1 drop Peppermint essential oil.  Rub into lips and rinse off after a few minutes.

Cuticle Keeper:

Nails, we all dislike when 
What you need:
1 Tbsp. Shea butter
3 drops Melrose essential oil blend
1 drop Elemi essential oil

Mix together the oils and Shea butter and rub on cuticles or feet before bed.

Stay tuned for the next batch of recipes next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment