Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Top Three Favorite Products



My favorite products from Young Living are always changing.  I think it mostly depends on what we have going on at the current moment. Right now we are all fighting a little cold. Luckily, because of our essential oils (and products!) our colds never seem to get too out of hand anymore. This short list will reflect greatly on our little family "illness."


Inner Defense

Young Living has so many great products, and so many that I have yet to try. I love to get recommendations from fellow EO user. Recently I was talking to my friend about a product called Inner Defense. This is a liquid soft gel that you take when you are not feeling top notch. Gone are the days of making your own "wellness blend" capsules and getting Oregano or Thieves all over your hands. This little capsule has been a huge time saver for me and works like a charm! I also love that they travel well too. My husband travels often, so it is nice to be able to send him with a handful of Inner Defense capsules in case he comes down with something on the road.


Raven Essential Oil Blend

Raven has always been one of my favorites, but when I get under the weather I remember just how much I love it. Whenever I get sick I always get sinus infections or I just get really congested, so when I started my oily journey I knew resolving needing to take antibiotics was high on my list. Raven saves me every time. Its a blend of Ravintsara (cinnamomum camphora), lemon (Citrus limon), wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Eucalyptus radiate. I love Raven because it wildly aromatic which opens up my sinuses nicely. I like to diffuse Raven, wear it on my diffuser necklace,  or just simply apply right to my nose and forehead. WARNING: Its intense. You probably want to add a carrier oil. 




Thieves Spray

Everyone loves Thieves Essential Oil, but did you know about the whole line of Thieves cleaning products? We are serious Thieves addicts at my home and use all the products. I love this little Thieves Spray because its so small and convenient you can really use it on anything. I have one in my purse, the diaper bag, the car, and in various locations throughout my home. When I am sick I use it as a throat spray. Its just a quick (and intense) way to get some good old thieves in my system. The clove is also soothing to my throat.




What are some of your favorites right now?












No comments:

Post a Comment