Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Gift Ideas Under $25

It's December! Yes, already! I don't know about you, but I am giving a lot of oily gifts this year. One of the benefits of being on Young Living's extremely generous Essential Rewards program is that I have a ton of points to use towards gifts. Like most people this time of year I am on a budget, so being able to save money wherever I can is key. I have also been taking advantage of the monthly promos (check out the December promo here), which as of late have been AMAZING! More items scored for free to give as gifts or in the case of the LaBraite this month, a nice gift for myself. :)

Here are some of my favorite gift ideas under 25 dollars. First, I am going to start with some non Young Living items. Yes, I do shop other places. ha ha.

Diffuser Jewelry:

Scared Arrow Jewelry offers many diffuser necklaces, bracelets, and items for the whole family. You place your essential oil of choice on a piece of high quality leather inside the necklace or as part of the design itself. Everything they make is absolutely stunning and they offer many items under $25. I am really crushing on this beautiful necklace, only $21.75. Like Sacred Arrow Jewelry on Facebook!

The Curated Carrot is another fantastic company that offers beautiful diffuser jewelry. Whatever your style you will indeed find something on their Etsy page. I really love this tassle necklace design they have for both women ($21) and girls ($17). Matching mother- daughter necklaces? I think yes! Like the Curated Carrot on Facebook!


Essential Oil Bags and Carrying Cases:

As far as I'm concerned there are only two companies that stand out from the rest as far as design and quality when it comes to EO bags. 

North Texas Excess Baggage Company carries some of the cutest home made designs out there. These ladies sew all week and post their new bags Saturday morning on their Etsy page. They take requests and they have sales often. All their small essential oil bags come in at $25.00 and hold 10-5ml bottles or 8- 5ml with 2-15ml bottles. Check out this ridiculously cute unicorn print. Like North Texas Excess Baggage Company on Facebook! 

I just love the unique and stylish design of Sew Grown. This essential oil clutch idea is so neat and I love the look of them.  All the bags have such a classic look as this company only proudly uses the very high quality Liberty of London Fabrics. If you are looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for someone who never wants to be without their oils check out this adorable Red Poppy print Essential Oil Key Chain just $22.95. The material is very sturdy and reinforced so you can just toss it in your purse with your keys. Like Sew Grown on Facebook!

Young Living Gift Ideas: 

This first item is technically more than $25, BUT I plan to break it up into three gifts, so each roll on is priced just below $25 when you do that! See what I did there? I am sure you can find three people in your life that could benefit from each of the three oils (Breathe Again, Stress Away, and Deep Relief)  in the Collector's Edition Roll On Set, priced at $73.25 this comes out to $24.41 per roll on. This item just came back in stock today!



Glass Water Bottle with 5-ml of Grapefruit Essential Oil: Can someone secretly tell my husband that I want this? He kinda owes me a new one after breaking my bottle from the YL Convention. :) This is a gorgeous glass bottle perfect for those (like me!) who love to drink EO infused water all day long! I love that it also comes with a 5ml bottle of Grapefruit essential oil too!  Priced at $19.75 wholesale.


Animal Scents Gift Set: Have a friend or family member who is an animal lover? This gift set includes the T-Away Essential Oil Blend specially formulated for animals and an adorable little squishy ball for them to destroy.  Priced at $23.75 wholesale.



Lip Balm Gift Set: This is another one that you could easily split up and slip each into stockings or you can give it as a whole to one person. It includes Vanilla Mint, Lavender, Cinnamint, and Grapefruit lip balms. Priced at $16.00 wholesale. 



I think giving individual bottles of essential oils is also a great gift idea too! Here are a few quick ideas. 

The new mom or expecting mom? Gentle Baby EO Blend is a must have oil for new moms. Its calming for both mommy and baby when diffused. Relaxing even the fussiest little one. This oil is a blend of Geranium, Rosewood, Coriander, Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose Oil. This oil comes in a 5 ml bottle for $21.25. 

The busy college student? En-R-Gee EO Blend  is my go to for a needed energy boost! I just pop a roller ball right on top and keep it in my purse for when I need a little more mental clarity. This oil is a blend of Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Idaho Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper. This oil is $24.75 for a 15 ml bottle. 

Anyone who enjoys the holiday season? I mean, who doesn't love the holiday season and smells!?Christmas Spirit EO Blend is sure to get anyone into a festive mood! It is a blend of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce for $10.25 for a 5 ml bottle. 

Someone who needs some uplifting? Citrus Fresh EO Blend is sure to do the trick! There is just something about having any kind of citrus in the diffuser that just awakens the senses and improves the mood. Citrus Fresh is one of my favorite oils because it is a delicious blend of Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, and Spearmint oils. Refreshing in water too! This blend is a bargain at 15.25 for a 15 ml bottle. 

The cook in the family? Taste of Italy EO Blend is one I have had on my shelf for a while that I just used for the first time last night in a pot of spaghetti sauce. It was AMAZING! I can't believe I haven't used it sooner. It would be equally nice infused with olive oil, that would also make a great gift! This is a blend of Basil and 4 kinds of Oregano. Get it today for just $19.00 for a 5 ml bottle. 

Someone who needs a little peace in their life? We all have the friend with kids at home, a full time job, and maybe even more on their daily plate than we know. Peace and Calming is a beautiful blend perfect to add to some epsom salts for the bath or simply diffused to create a peaceful environment. This is a blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. 5 ml bottle for only $24.25


Wow, that was a lot! I hope you got some great gift ideas for everyone on your list! 














No comments:

Post a Comment